- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size.
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort.
|Name||Klein 630-5/16 - 5/16'' Hollow-Shank Nut Driver - 3'' Shank|
|Gemaire Item Number||630-5/16|
|Manufacturer Product Number||630-5/16|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140772421|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|