Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces.
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
- Rail is ground for precision fit.
- Contoured handles for comfortable use.
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance.
- Capacity: 1-1/2'' (38 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Length: 12-3/8'' (314 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): 1.54
|Name||Klein D507-12 - 12" Adjustable Wrench Extra Capacity, 12-3/8'' (314 mm) Length|
|Gemaire Item Number||D507-12|
|Manufacturer Product Number||D507-12|
|SKU - PIM Number||1418943485726|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||1.8 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||12.1 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||0.6 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|