The Journeyman line of hand tools represents the best of Klein quality and workmanship combined with the latest innovations in handle design and grip (patent pending). Klein Tools' Journeyman Snips feature long-lasting serrated forged steel blades, premium corrosion resistant handles and a self-opening latch.
- Cutting Capacity: Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel: 18 gauge/22 gauge
- Cutting Length: 1 1/4'' (32 mm)
- Cutting Pattern: Right/Straight
- Handle Color: Green/Black
- Overall Length: 9-1/2'' (241 mm)
- Snip Type: Offset
- Weight: 15.7 oz. (445.09 g)
- Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability.
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort.
- J2100L, J2101R, J2102S and J2106S snips feature exclusive Klein Kurve® handles for natural hand positioning and ease of use.
- J2100L, J2101R and J2102S Journeyman snips cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel.
|Name||Klein J2101R - Journeyman Offset Snip - Right Cutting|
|Gemaire Item Number||J2101R|
|Manufacturer Product Number||J2101R|
|SKU - PIM Number||1420814247539|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|