LG Scroll Compressor:
- Residential AC/HP Applications.
- R-410A capacity range 15,200 Btu/hr. - 54,000 Btu/hr.
- Used by major OEM's including; Carrier, ICP and Lennox.
- Optimized performance in low load conditions.
- Internal pressure relief.
- Excellent external discharge temperature protection.
- Check valve acts as an anti-reverse rotation device.
- UL and cUL listed.
Features and Benefits:
- Cooling and heat pump applications.
- Minimal piping differences with other scrolls.
- Same square mounting (7.50" x 7.50") as other scroll manufacturers.
- Quiet Start-up and Shut Down Device: Start-up and shut down sound is minimized by a check valve located in the discharge port of the scroll sets - prevents scroll from operating backwards.
- Discharge Temperature Protection (DTS): The compressor discharge temperature is monitored by a temperature sensor mounted on the top cap of the compressor. DTS protects against excessively high scroll temperatures due to loss of charge or operating outside the compressor envelope.
- Internal Motor Overload Protection (OLP): An inherent protection system sensing both motor winding temperature and motor current; designed to open the common wire on single phase units and stop motor operation if motor high temperature or over current conditions exist.
- Internal Pressure Relief (IPR): The internal pressure relief is designed to open when the difference of the suction and discharge pressure is within a certain range, allowing high temperature gas bypass into the motor area and tripping the OLP.
- Vacuum Protection Device: An internal protection that opens if a high vacuum condition exists and bypasses high pressure gas to the low pressure. The OLP may trip.
|Name||LG APA030KAB - Scroll Compressor, 30K BTU, R410A, 208-230/1/60|
|Gemaire Item Number||APA030KAB|
|Manufacturer Product Number||APA030KAB|
|SKU - PIM Number||1418039202480|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||60.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||10.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||11.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||22.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|