- With an overall length of only 7 1/8" (181 mm), the AVsMini easily goes to work in tight or awkward spaces where full-size aviation snips are challenged.
- A 3/4" (19 mm) length of cut provides the optimum speed for confined cutting applications where this small, maneuverable snip excels.
- Forged steel jaws with precision-ground serrations on the lower blade produce a sharply defined edge for cutting accuracy and control.
- The AVsMini AVM6 left cutting offset design provides superior material flow in 24-gauge (0.61 mm) cold rolled and (0.71 mm)galvanized steel for making sharp square cuts, tight 5" (125 mm) diameter circles and straight line cuts, even on curved surfaces.
- Soft, non-slip grip contours and an easily accessible handle opening compliment the natural power stroke of any size hand.
- The torsion-spring-actuated, hardened steel-core handles will not pinch or collapse and a self-opening handle latch will not catch on material or accidentally close.
|Name||Malco AVM6 - Aviation Mini Snips, Left Offset|
|Gemaire Item Number||AVM6|
|Manufacturer Product Number||AVM6|
|SKU - PIM Number||1472805145331|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||8.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||1.2 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Type||Left cutting, offset|
|GEM - Case Quantity|