performance from a small, compact package. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Smart Cool 410 Refrigerant (R-410A) - Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Durable attractive stainless steel cabinet - Durable brushed stainless steel protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather. Unit is trimmed in a silicone-protected polyester finish with a 950 hour salt spray that resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Quiet Plus Sound Package - Consists of a Quiet Plus Compressor Sound Blanket and a Swept Wing Fan Blade. Both have been engineered to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Composite Base Pan - Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Low Pressure Switch - Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- High Pressure Switch - Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter / Drier - Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay - When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Fixed Orifice - Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
- Micro-Channel Coils - All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
- Core Sense Compressor Protection - Control module actively monitors compressor conditions and will shut the unit down to prevent damage.
- M1200 - 12 YEAR ALL PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY
- M1200 WITH UPGRADED WARRANTY PACKAGE - 12 YEAR ALL PARTS & LABOR
- Both the standard and upgraded limited warranty packages offer a 12 Year Dependability Promise to replace the entire unit, if the unit's major component (heat exchanger or compressor) fails within the first 12 years of operation, to the original owner. All split system
products must be installed with a matched indoor air handler or indoor coil to qualify.
- Product registration (by consumer or dealer) required for 12-year Warranty and Dependability Promise within a limited period of time after the installation. See current warranty document for details. This can be viewed at www.maytaghvac.com or ask your sales representative.
- Dealer is responsible for registration of labor portion of warranty.