One (1) MSA4BF060KC Maytag® 5 Ton M120 16 SEER Air Conditioner, Two Stage, R410A
The Latest Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant: Non-ozone-depleting SmartCool 410 (R-410A) refrigerant.
- Two Stages of Comfort: Two-stage cooling provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and increased dehumidification.
- Durable: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- Innovative Micro-Channel Coil: All-aluminum Micro-Channel coil resists corrosion (in select tonnages).
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Exceeds ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements.
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped.
- The Maytag M120 MSA4BF air conditioner offers energy-efficient, two-stage cooling comfort. When combined with Maytag coils or air handlers, this air conditioner delivers up to 16 SEER cooling.
- Energy Efficient Variable Speed ECM Motor: Advanced technology provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and automatically sets heating airflows based on the amount of installed heat.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Constant airflow: Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack: Makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units).
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Anteater™ Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion
One (1) Nu-Calgon 4057-55 - A/C Re-New
- A/C Re-New, formerly Zerol® Ice, has been used successfully for many years to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A/C Re-New provides significant saving in energy use. It also quiets noisy systems and extends the life of the system. It is a lubricant that blends with the system's oil, lasting for the life of the equipment.
- 12 Year Parts Warranty and One Year Quality Pledge included with Registration! See warranty certificate for details