The compact screwdriver with more power, more speed and the longest runtime in its class. Delivering 175 in-lbs. of torque, the M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver is powerful enough to drive 130 3" screws in a single battery charge. It provides the speed to finish jobs faster, and leverages Milwaukee's lithium-ion technology for full-day runtime on the job. With a lightweight, ergonomic design, this cordless tool fits comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or tool belt.
The screwdriver features a metal gear case for jobsite durability, and an LED light to illuminate dark spaces. The quick-change chuck allows for fast, one-handed bit changes, while the variable speed trigger provides increased control, especially when working in small spaces or at awkward angles. The kit includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries, a 30-minute charger, a standard #2 Phillips and a flat bit, and carrying case.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes.
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control.
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime.
|Name||Milwaukee Tool 2401-22 - M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver Kit|
|Gemaire Item Number||2401-22|
|Manufacturer Product Number||2401-22|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405422985142|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||5.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||9.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||14.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||5.7 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Handle Color||Black and Red|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|