Smaller and lighter than NiCd compact batteries, yet delivers long runtime and fade-free power. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life on the jobsite. This battery is 65% lighter and 50% smaller than compact NiCd batteries and offers 1.5 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, it runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee's exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this durable battery to power your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability.
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job.
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions.
- Versatility: Powers Milwaukee M12™ cordless power tools.
|Name||Milwaukee Tool 48-11-2401 - M12™ REDLITHIUM Battery|
|Gemaire Item Number||48-11-2401|
|Manufacturer Product Number||48-11-2401|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423015949|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||3.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||4.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||5.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Offered||2 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|