Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The new MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more. The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs offer higher efficiency with controlled power usage.
- Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH09NA).
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient.
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient.
- Triple-action filtration: Nano-platinum filter, Electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter, Deodorizing filter.
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation: Option to set each vane separately. Indirect or direct setting option. Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze.
- i-see Sensor™ 3D: Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures. i-see sensing floor temperature to deliver conditioned air to those areas by double-van airflow.
- NEW multi-function wireless controller.
- MHK1 wireless wall-mounted controller (compatible with Honeywell Remote Internet Gateway for iPhone, Android, smart device control via the internet).
- Wired wall-mounted controller (PAR-31MAA requires MAC-333IF).
- Simple MA remote controller (PAC-YT53CRAU requires MAC-333IF).
|Name||Mitsubishi MSZ-FH15NA - M Series Indoor H2i Single Zone Heat Pump Inverter, Wall Mounted, 15K BTU, 22.0 SEER, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||MSZFH15NA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MSZ-FH15NA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1414795052701|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||JPN|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||1|
|Suction Line Size||1/2"|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Warranty Offered||5/7 All parts are warranted for a period of five (5) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installation. The compressor is warranted for a period of seven (7) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installa|
|GEM - Case Quantity|