Total zone control: individually controlled rooms (up to 8) with a single outdoor system.
With the MXZ-B multi-zone heat pump system, you can now enjoy ideal levels of comfort in the rooms you use most while reducing your energy costs. People in different rooms - like the kitchen, master bedroom or living room - can set temperatures for personalized comfort.
New for 2013 - MXZ-5B42NA.
- Individual zone control
- Mix and match flexibility of indoor unit styles and combinations
- A wide range of indoor unit capacities that match the room size and requirements
- Flexible design options to tackle the most challenging multi-room installations
- Simple, quick, and cost-effective installation keeps install costs down on new construction and disruption to a minimum on renovations and refits
- Efficient systems, including multiple options that meet ENERGY STAR requirements
- Energy efficient 5 port 3 1/2 Ton system - perfect for whole floors or entire homes
- Exceptional heating capacity
- Long line length (262 ft.) and height (49 ft.) capabilities.
|Name||Mitsubishi MXZ-5B42NA - M-Series Multi-zone 5:1 Outdoor Heat Pump Unit, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||MXZ5B42NA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MXZ-5B42NA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1410348600548|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||192.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||12.6 Inches (in)|
|Width||35.4 Inches (in)|
|Height||42.1 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||JPN|
|Tier||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||36.2|
|Maximum Fuse Size||40|
|Number of HVAC Zones||5|
|Sound Level (dBA)||58|
|Warranty Offered||5/7 All parts are warranted for a period of five (5) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installation. The compressor is warranted for a period of seven (7) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installa|
|GEM - Case Quantity|