These rugged heavy duty wall brackets are designed to provide a reliable, effective method to mount Mitsubishi Electric Outdoor units on a wall or structure above the ground.
- The shelf arm which supports the outdoor unit is 25 inches long on the QSWB2000M-1 and QSWB2000SS models. This allows for correct clearance between the back of all M-Series, P-Series, and PUMY outdoor units and the wall on which it is mounted. Leveling bolts thread into support arm to allow shelf arms to be leveled for proper installation of equipment
- The arm construction on the QSWB2000M-1 and QSWB2000SS is welded for greater strength
- There is a spacer bar attachment for the support arms which improves spacing and allows for better mounting and additional strength and rigidity
- The QSWB2000M-1 bracket is rated for 500 pounds
- The new QSWB2000SS wall bracket is the same design as the QSWB2000M-1 except that it is made from 316 stainless steel material. It is perfect for adverse conditions such as sea coast homes and buildings
- The QSWB2000SS bracket is rated for 600 pounds.