Nashua 557, UL181B-FX Listed. Premium performance duct tape specially engineered for flex duct systems (PRINTED). Acts as a superior closure system for use with flexible air ducts and air connectors. Recommended for use on UL list flexible air ducts in accordance with manufacturers' installation instructions. For use in heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications. Suitable for bonding, protecting, holding, repairing, and patching.
This item replaces Item #5570020008A
- UL 181B-FX listed product - The Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for closure systems for use with flexible air ducts and air closures.
- Possesses excellent shear properties.
- Superior quality, performance, and tensile strength.
- Shows excellent resistance to mold growth, humidity, flame spread, smoke generation, and the effects of high temperatures.
- Manufactured by the leader, recognized by the professional contractor in the HVAC industry.
|Name||Nashua 1086927 - 557 Silver Premium Duct Tape - UL181B-FX Listed|
|Gemaire Item Number||POLY5572060|
|Manufacturer Product Number||1086927|
|SKU - PIM Number||1415364289108|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||2.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||7.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||7.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||1.9 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Adhesion Strength||45 OZ/IN|
|Application Temperature||30°F to 90°F (-1.1°C to 32.2°C)|
|Shelf Life||36 MONTHS FROM DOM AT STATED CONDITIONS|
|Storage Temperature||30°F to 90°F at 50% Relative Humidity|
|Application||SUPERIOR CLOSURE SYSTEM FOR CLASS 1 FLEXIBLE DUCTS AND AIR CONNECTORS|
|Composition||PE COATED CLOTH|
|Maximum Temperature||200°F (93.3°C)|
|Performance Temperature||40°F to 200°F (4.4°C to 93.3°C)|
|Size||1.88" x 180'|
|Type||Adhesive: Rubber Backing: Polyethylene coated cloth|
|Comments/Notes||LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials)|
|GEM - Case Quantity|