Nashua 357, High tensile strength, very durable duct tape with clean release. Used for duct sealing, packaging and general purpose applications.
Heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications. Sealing of seams and joints in metal air handling systems. Manufacture of flexible duct equipped with metal collars. Bonding, protecting, holding, repairing, patching. Asbestos removal and polyethylene hanging.
- Superior tensile strength.
- Clean release - resists delamination.
- Tears straight, hangs straight, curl resistant.
- Outstanding performance over a wide range of temperatures.
- Preferred by professional contractors who demand a consistent, trouble-free product.
|Name||Nashua 3570020000 - 357 Silver Premium Duct Tape 48mm X 55m|
|Gemaire Item Number||NASH3572060P|
|Manufacturer Product Number||3570020000|
|SKU - PIM Number||1375441709113|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Maximum Temperature||200°F (93.3°C)|
|Performance Temperature||40°F to 200°F (4.4°C to 93.3°C)|
|Size||1.88" x 180'|
|Type||Adhesive: Rubber Backing: Polyethylene coated cloth|
|Comments/Notes||LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials)|
|GEM - Case Quantity|