OneT3008US Nest Learning Thermostat - 3rd Generation
Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat.
The third gen Nest Learning Thermostat is more beautiful than ever, with a thinner, sleeker design and bigger, crisper display. And it's proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
How does it work:
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote control: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf: You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-on: Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Auto-Away: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you're away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History: See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts: Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight: When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the temperature you've set or the time.
- Energy History
- Home Report
- Nest Leaf
- Nest app
- System Match: Early-On, Heat Pump Balance, True Radiant
- Advanced Fan Control
- Cool to Dry
- Thermostat Lock
- Software updates over Wi-Fi
- Safety Temperature Notification
- Furnace Heads-up
- Filter Alert
- System Test
- Stainless steel ring
One S3003LWES Nest - 2nd Generation Protect Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Wired, White
The new Nest Protect Smoke and carbon Monoxide Alarm. It thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there's a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you're not home. Get alerts on your phone - Nest Protect can send you a message when there's a problem or the batteries run low. Every second counts - The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires. Tells you what and where - Nest Protect speaks up if there's smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do. Hush from the Nest app - Just burned the popcorn - Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding. Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything's working well.
- Phone alerts include: Low-battery, Smoke and Carbon monoxide, Sensor failure
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- Voice alarms with custom location
- Nest App
- App Silence
- Detects carbon monoxide
- 10-year product lifetime
- Safety Checkup
- Heads-Up alerts
- Sound Check
- Self Test
- Nightly Promise
- Steam Check
- Wireless Interconnect
- Safety History
- What To Do
- Home Report
- Emergency clip record with Nest Cam