The E3 Series furnace is designed for all sizes of manufactured and modular homes. These units incorporate reliability and low maintenance. Units may be installed free standing in a utility room or enclosed in an alcove or closet. E3 Series furnaces are A/C ready, with multiple blower combinations for cooling requirements.
- Choice of Air Conditioning Options: From 2 to 5 tons A/C ready.
- Easy Open Door: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
- Effective Air Filter: Universal disposable filter is readily available and simple to replace.
- Nichrome Heating Elements: Provide long lasting, efficient heating.
- Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Fully Insulated Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
- Safety and Dependability: Auto reset controls protect unit's electrical circuitry and helps ensure trouble free performance. Built in circuit breakers for extra safety.
- Adaptable: Unit can be adapted to provide dependable heating in either Downflow or Upflow mode.
- Versatile: Works with self-contained or split system air conditioners or heat pumps.
|Name||Nortek 904129 - E3EB-010H - Manufactured Housing Electric Furnace Upflow, Downflow, 10KW|
|Gemaire Item Number||E3EB010H|
|Manufacturer Product Number||904129|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140656062|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Air Flow||Upflow / Downflow|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||56|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Filter Size||16" x 20" x 1"|
|Rated Load Amps||2.9|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Compressor - 10 Year Parts - 10 Year Conditional Unit Replacement|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|