Nortek B6BMM0 Series, Air Handler, 13 SEER, Features:
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5KW - 30KW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Designed to Meet the Requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Micro-Channel Evaporator Coil: All aluminum design to prevent leaks caused by corrosion formicary.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications
|Name||Nortek 921151 - B6BMM042K-B - 3 1/2 Ton 13 SEER Multipoise Air Handler, 19 3/4" W Cabinet|
|Gemaire Item Number||B6BMM042KB|
|Manufacturer Product Number||921151|
|SKU - PIM Number||1454405454630|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Filter Size||18" x 20" x 1"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|