Cal-Shield® is a synergistic liquid formulation based upon DuPont's Teflon® fluoro-additives. It is specifically designed for application on air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned heating and cooling coils where it forms a micro-thin or molecular film of Teflon. Once applied, Cal-Shield® will shield and protect the coil from adverse conditions within the operating environment. Use of Cal-Shield® will allow the coil to operate for longer periods between cleaning. Once Cal-Shield® is applied to the cleaned coil, it forms a protective shield of Teflon that helps the coil resist the depositing of dirt and grime so that moisture will "bead up" and run off. This enables the coil to perform more efficiently for a longer period of time. And, where coils are installed in aggressive environments such as salt air and food coolers, the Teflon will extend the coil's service life in this corrosive environment.
- Formulated with DuPont Teflon surface protector.
- Is a food grade product, made with FDA approved ingredients.
- Ready-to-use formulation.
- Forms protective shield on coils.
- Reduces ability of dirt and grime to adhere to coil.
- Makes next cleaning easier.
- Extends life of coils operating in corrosive environments like salt air and food acids.
- Enables coil to perform at designed efficiency.
|Name||Nu-Calgon 4148-32 - Cal-Shield® With DuPont Teflon® - 1 Quart Spray Bottle|
|Gemaire Item Number||4148-32|
|Manufacturer Product Number||4148-32|
|SKU - PIM Number||1372691414377|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||2.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||3.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||10.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Application Temperature||>0ºF (>0ºC)|
|Application||Protectant - All Coil Types|
|Container Type||Plastic Jug|
|Functions||Coil Protectant for all cleaned-coils|
|GEM - Case Quantity|