Ventilating fan shall be Low Noise ceiling or wall mount type rated for continuous run. Fan shall be ENERGY STAR® rated and certified by the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI). Evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories and conform to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Four-pole totally enclosed condenser motor rated for continuous run.
- Power Rating shall be 120 volts and 60 Hz.
- Fan shall be UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected and used in insulated ceiling (TYPE I.C).
- Motor equipped with thermal-cutoff fuse.
- Removable with permanently lubricated plug-in motor
- Rust proof epoxy and polyester resin coating, 26 gauge galvanized steel body.
- 4" round compatible, oval duct.
- Optional 24 gauge steel, fire code rated 4" oval to 3" round duct adaptor sold separately (Model # FV-VS43R).
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an Air Barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the Building Envelope during blower door testing.
- Unique L-shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support.
- Attractive design using Poly Pro material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.