Coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum
- Strong, attractive cabinet-louvered design protects the
coil from damage.
- Expansion Valves with Internal Check Valve-Provides
for quieter refrigerant metering.
- Demand Defrost Control
- Non-Cycling Reversing Valve
- Hot Gas Muffler
- Service Valves
- Grille/motor mount for quiet fan operation.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Bi-Directional Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Certified and rated under A.R.I. Standard 240.
- U.L listed.
- Low Ambient Control (Model No. RXAD-A08)
- Outdoor Thermostats (Model No. RXPT-A01, A02,
A03 or A04)
- Heat Pump Monitor (Model No. RXPM-B01)
- Thermostats and Subbases
(Available through the PROSTOCK® department)
- Compressor Time Delay Control (Model No.RXMD-B01)
Blower Time Delay Control (Model No. RXMD-C04)
RXMD-C04 is not required if the outdoor unit is matched
with a Rheem Value Series furnace or air handler, or if
the furnace or air handler used has a blower off time
- Sound Enclosure*
- High Pressure Control (Model No. RXAB-A07)