One 14AJM30A01 Rheem Value Series Condensing Unit
- 14.5 SEER
- R410A Refrigerant
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Designed for ground level or rooftop installations. These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
One RGPS-07EAMER Rheem Value Series - Upflow/Horizontal - 80% Gas Furnaces - With Single-Stage PSC Motor
- Unique solid door design leads to quiet operation.
- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of both stainless and aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Convertible from upflow to horizontal left or right without field conversion.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections allow quick and simple change.
- Direct spark ignition with remote sense
One RCFL-HM3617CC Rheem 3 Ton Cased Coil
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
One ICM255 Time Delay (Required for AHRI rating)