One RPQL030JEZ Rheem Prestige Series™ Two Stage Heat Pump Unit
- 15 SEER
- The Comfort Control2 System® provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for heat pumps with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled "L terminal" thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection® prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information-display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Insulated 2-Stage Copeland Scroll Compressor with sound blanket to provide quiet operation.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation.
- Single speed, 8-pole fan motor is designed for quieter, energy-saving operation.
- Non-cycling reversing valve and demand defrost.
One RHLLHM3617JA Rheem Classic Plus® High Efficiency Air Handler
- Features GE®s new X-13 (ECM) motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Featuring Earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.