One RAPM042JEZ Rheem Prestige Series™ Air Conditioners equipped with the Comfort Control System®
- The Comfort Control System® provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled "L terminal" thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection® prevents compressor operation when damage would occur.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Five-year conditional unit replacement warranty.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
One RHLLHM4821JA Rheem Classic Plus® High Efficiency Air Handler
- Features GE®s new X-13 (ECM) motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Featuring Earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.