One 14AJM42A01 Rheem Value Series Condensing Unit
- 14.5 SEER
- R410A Refrigerant
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Designed for ground level or rooftop installations. These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
One RGPE-07EBRQR Rheem Prestige Series ™ - Communicating Upflow/Horizontal - 80% Gas Furnace - With Two-Stage ECM Motor
- The Comfort Control2 System™ provides over 28 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. "Call for Service" alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced - When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control (RHC-TST550CMMS) 500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Constant CFM.
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics.
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting.
One RCFN-HM4824CC Rheem 4 Ton Cased Coil
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.