One RAPM042JAZ Rheem Classic Series® High Efficiency Single Stage Condensing Unit
- 14.5 SEER
- R-410A refrigerant
- Copeland scroll compressor with internal high temperature motor overload protection
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing
One RHLLHM3821JA Rheem Classic Plus® High Efficiency Air Handler
- Features GE®s new X-13 (ECM) motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Featuring Earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.