One RAPM-042JEZ Rheem Prestige Series™ Air Conditioners equipped with the Comfort Control System™
- The Comfort Control System™ provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled "L terminal" thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection™ prevents compressor operation when damage would occur.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Five-year conditional unit replacement warranty.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
One RGPE-07EBRQR Rheem Prestige Series ™ - Communicating Upflow/Horizontal - 80% Gas Furnace - With Two-Stage ECM Motor
- The Comfort Control2 System™ provides over 28 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. "Call for Service" alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced - When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control (RHC-TST550CMMS) 500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Constant CFM.
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics.
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting.
One RCFN-HM4824CC Rheem 4 Ton Cased Coil
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.