One RAPM-048JEZ Rheem Prestige Series™ Air Conditioners equipped with the Comfort Control System™
- The Comfort Control System™ provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled "L terminal" thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection™ prevents compressor operation when damage would occur.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Five-year conditional unit replacement warranty.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
One RGPT-07EBRQR Rheem Classic Series® - Upflow/Horizontal - 80% Gas Furnace - With X-13 Single-Stage Motor
- Innovative combustion design results in reliable, efficient operation at sound levels which provide distinct competitive advantage.
- Patented Heat Exchanger, constructed of both stainless and aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Low profile "34 inch" design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Convertible from upflow to horizontal left or right without field conversion.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections
- Insulated blower compartment helps to reduce jacket loss
One RCFL-HM4821CC Rheem 4 Ton Cased Coil
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.