One RPQL049JEZ Rheem 4 Ton 14/15 SEER Heat Pump, R-410A
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from
operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
- Heart & Scroll - The heart of your heat pump is the compressor. That's why every Rheem unit features a Scroll® Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability.
- Humidity Control - When matched with a Rheem ECM High-Efficiency Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- Durable Cabinet - Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
- Low Corrosion and Sound - A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels and also a result.
- fantastic - Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One RHLLHM4821JA Rheem RHLL Series 4 Ton Multiposition High Efficiency Air Handler - Up to 16 SEER - R410A - X13 (ECM) Motor
Rheem Classic Plus Air Handlers
- RHLA/RHLL models feature GE's new X-13 motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.