One 14AJM19A01 Rheem Value Series 1.5 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
The 13/14AJM condensing unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Value Series™ 13/14AJM condensing units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system efficiency as high as 17 SEER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency. These units also contain the most advanced alternate refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydro-chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth's atmosphere.
One RH1P1817STANJA Rheem RH1P- Series, 1.5 Ton, R-410A, Single Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, PSC Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH1P- Series, PSC Motor, Efficiencies up to 15 SEER:
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 KW] through 5 ton [17.6 KW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.