One 14AJM30A01 Rheem Value Series 2.5 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
The 13/14AJM condensing unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Value Series™ 13/14AJM condensing units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system efficiency as high as 17 SEER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency. These units also contain the most advanced alternate refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydro-chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth's atmosphere.
One RH1V3617STANJA Rheem RH1V - Series, 3 Ton, R-410A, Single Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, ECM Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH1V- Series, ECM Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER:
- Includes an energy efficient ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Nominal airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- Dip switch settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
- External filter required.
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.