One RAPM024JEZ Rheem Prestige Series 2 Ton, 14.5 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner Condensing Unit 208-230 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
Rheem Prestige Series™ Air Conditioners equipped with the Comfort Control System™
- The Comfort Control System™ provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled "L terminal" thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection™ prevents compressor operation when damage would occur.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Five-year conditional unit replacement warranty.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
One RH1T2417STANJA Rheem RH1T - Series, 2 Ton, R-410A, Single Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH1T- Series, Constant Torque Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER.
- A Constant Torque motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/S] per ton at .3 inches [.7 KPA] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.