One RARL038JEC Rheem Prestige Series 3 Ton, 16 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner Condensing Unit , 2-Stage With Comfort Control2
The Rheem Prestige Series™ High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Prestige Series™ Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEER's as high as 17 SEER/13 EER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency
The Comfort Control2 System provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive dual 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
Heart & Scroll
The heart of your condensing unit is the compressor. That's why this Rheem unit features a Two-Stage Scroll® Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability. Two-Stage compressor operation delivers the precise amount of coolness required, providing more even temperature and greater comfort throughout your home.
When matched with a Rheem furnace or air handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
Low Corrosion and Sound
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels are also a result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One RH2T3621MTANJA Rheem RH2T - Series, 3 Ton, R-410A, Two Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH2T- Series, Constant Torque Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER.
- A Constant Torque motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/S] per ton at .3 inches [.7 KPA] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.