One RA1436AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 3 Ton 14 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA14 Series Air conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
One RBHP21J07SH2 Rheem RBHP-21J07SH2 - RBHP Series - Multiposition Air Handler With X-13 (ECM) Motor, Up To 16 SEER, R10A, 7 KW Electric Heat
Rheem High Efficiency Air Handler - RBHP- Series X-13 (ECM) Motor
RBHP- Heat Pump Air Handler Features:
- Featuring Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Quiet and efficient X-13 (ECM) motor technology
- Circuit breaker meets U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect
- Only 35" tall and 4-way convertible for all those tight spaces
- Factory installed MultiFlex® coils
- Sturdy steel construction with 1 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Factory installed auxiliary electric heat provides exact heat for indoor comfort over a variety of applications
- Fan settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- Please see Warranty Certificate for complete details.