One RARL-025JEZ Rheem - Prestige Series 2 Ton, 16 SEER, R410A Straight Cool Condenser, 2-Stage With Comfort Control
The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEZ Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
The Comfort Control System™ provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
When matched with a Prestige Series Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
LOW CORROSION & SOUND
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels also result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor - extending its service life and providing quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One R802VA050317MXA Rheem - Prestige 80% Gas Furnace, Two Stage Variable Speed, 50K BTU, Upflow/Horizontal, ECM Motor, Low NOx
Rheem Prestige™ Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow / Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended
One R36H175P136 ADP - V Series Premier Cased Evaporator A-Coil 1 1/2 - 3 Ton, Aluminum, Horizontal, R410A, 17 1/2" H, Slab #13
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- R-22, R-410, A/C & heat pump compatible.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allows flexibility of placement to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Easy to remove access panel with only 4 screws.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Refrigerant connections on top of coil.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston models standard with TXV access port.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Heavy gauge cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Cabinets are available in multiple colors or embossed steel.
- All coils are foam packed and include bar coding on label.
- Easy to use filler strip, for use if coil dimensions are larger than furnace.
- Dedicated cutouts for condensate drains reduce air leakage.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450° F) engineered polymer.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.