One RARL-025JEZ Rheem - Prestige Series 2 Ton, 16 SEER, R410A Straight Cool Condenser, 2-Stage With Comfort Control
The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEZ Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
The Comfort Control System™ provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
When matched with a Prestige Series Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
LOW CORROSION & SOUND
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels also result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor - extending its service life and providing quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One R802VA050317MXA Rheem - Prestige 80% Gas Furnace, Two Stage Variable Speed, 50K BTU, Upflow/Horizontal, ECM Motor, Low NOx
Rheem Prestige™ Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow / Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended
One PL36H175P15635 ADP - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 17 1/2" H
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5 year Limited Warranty standard; 10 year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ "V" drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.