One RARL-025JEZ Rheem - Prestige Series 2 Ton, 16 SEER, R410A Straight Cool Condenser, 2-Stage With Comfort Control
The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEZ Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
The Comfort Control System™ provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
When matched with a Prestige Series Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
LOW CORROSION & SOUND
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels also result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor - extending its service life and providing quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One R802VA050317MXA Rheem - Prestige 80% Gas Furnace, Two Stage Variable Speed, 50K BTU, Upflow/Horizontal, ECM Motor, Low NOx
Rheem Prestige™ Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow / Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended
One RG33636C175B1805AP ADP - 1 1/2 - 3 Ton Aluminum Coil Cased, Upflow/Downflow, 20 1/2"D X 17 1/2"W X 18 1/2"H, TXV, R410A
Introducing Healthy Solutions® Premier Evaporator Coils by ADP. These coils match perfectly with your system, providing an upgrade over standard matched coils.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450° F) engineered polymer
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
- Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
- Bulb clamped standard factory installed