Universal™ ultra low NOx is a family of commercial gas water heaters that are designed to fit into tight retrofit applications
- Features & Benefits - The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universal's compact size and multiple water connections simplify ultra low NOx installations. Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 125,000 - 399,900 BTU/h and 82% thermal efficiency models that range from 199,900 - 270,000 BTU/h. All models have a maximum temperature setting of 180°F.
- Space Saver Design - The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
- System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System - Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
- Patented Technology - Universal's proprietary steel formulation, patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
- Ultra Low NOx Burner - The power assist burner design incorporates stainless steel multi-port burner tubes for long term ultra low NOx performance, less than 14 ng/J. A sight glass allows for burner observation. The entire design is removable and it is highly resistant to the effects of negative air pressure common in modern commercial buildings.
- Base Rail Design - Provides for better handling when moving and positioning unit.
- Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper - Low profile damper minimizes overall product height. Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation.
- Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve - Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
- Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System - Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
- Altitude Certifications - Universal ultra low NOx is certified up to 2,000 feet. High altitude certification for model GNU100-200(A) is 5,200 feet.
- Patented Anode Rods - Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
- Warranty - 3-Year limited tank warranty
- See Commercial Warranty Certificate for complete information.
|Name||Rheem GNU100-270 - GNU100-270 Universal Ultra Low NOx Heavy Duty Water Heater, Natural Gas, 270K BTU, 100 Gallon|
|Gemaire Item Number||GNU100-270|
|Manufacturer Product Number||GNU100-270|
|SKU - PIM Number||1404399736779|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||805.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||30.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||30.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||74.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Certifications||AHRI Certified, High Altitude Certification|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Maximum Temperature||180°F (82.2°C)|
|Type||Tanked - Gas|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year Limited Tank|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|