The Rheem Classic Series® High Efficiency RAND- Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi family and light commercial applications.
The Rheem Classic Series® RAND- Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With SEER's up to 15.00, these units continue a tradition of high efficiency.
- Attractive louvered wrap around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.