- Lower Energy Costs. The heart of your Air Handler is the blower motor. That's why every Rheem air handler features an X-13 blower motor, providing energy savings, improved performance and durability.
- Flexible Installation Options. The versatile four-way design of the Rheem Air Handler (upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications) allows our unit to fit in with the design of your home.
- Efficient Cooling. Factory-installed MultiFlex® coils provide lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Optional Electric Heat. Factory-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that also meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Durable Cabinet. Our sturdy steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from accidental bumps and bruises.
- Serviceability. Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. In addition to having one of the smallest overall profiles in the industry, your Rheem Air Handler has been engineered to provide your technician easy access to all internal components.
|Name||Rheem RBHP-25J21SHA - RBHP Series 5 Ton R410A Multi-Position Air Handler, X-13 (ECM) Motor, Up To 16 SEER, 20 kW, No Coil|
|Gemaire Item Number||RBHP25J21SHA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RBHP-25J21SHA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1374511307874|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||125.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||22.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||24.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||35.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||98|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||112|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Filter Size||23.25" x 21"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Motor Type||ECM (X-13)|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification|
|Certifications||AHRI Standard 210/240|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Residential - 1 Year Commercial|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|