Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available in upflow, downflow and horizontal configurations. All configurations are convertible to any of the other airflow possibilities. The MultiFlex® coils provide capacities ranging from 18,000 to 60,000 BTUH [5.27 to 17.58 kW]. The patented single-row, single-coil pleated concept results in extremely low pressure drops and corresponding easy cleaning. Front refrigerant and drain connection add to ease of installation. Coils can be field modified for left side refrigerant connections and side connections on some models. Double stacked coils are side refrigerant connect only with front condensate.
- Constructed of enhanced aluminum fins bonded to inner grooved copper tubing.
- Coils have sweat fitting refrigerant connections.
- Primary condensate drain connections are 3/4" [19 mm] F.N.P.T.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with a wide variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of a high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free polymer material.
- Double-wall construction offers sturdiness along with dead air space insulation and sound attenuation.
- Internally checked TX valves are used on high efficiency heat pump coils for quieter refrigerant metering.