Rheem Prestige™ RGEA16 Series Residential Package Gas Electric
- All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower. The RGEA16 comes standard with variable speed motor with adjustable airflow in heating and cooling. The variable speed motor also comes with a interface that allows for dehumidification when used in continuous humidistat. The variable speed system is capable of 1 inch external static.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is a standard feature on the RGEA16 and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty when installed in a residential application, and a 20 year warranty when installed in a commercial application. Two stage gas heat is standard on the RGEA16 models.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models.
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
|Name||Rheem RGEA16036AJV06TAAAUA - Prestige 3 Ton 16 SEER Package Gas/Electric Unit 2-Stage NOx, 60K BTU, Tin Plated Coil, 208-230V|
|Gemaire Item Number||RGEA16036AJV06TAAAUA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RGEA16036AJV06TAAAUA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1453233576096|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||552.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||52.4 Inches (in)|
|Width||47.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||41.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||No |
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Blower Motor HP||1/6 HP|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|