- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of both stainless and aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Energy efficient and quiet ECM 2+ motor.
- Improves cooling efficiency when matched with rated condensing unit and coil.
- Constant CFM.
- Dip switch settings for selectable cooling airflow.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal for improved comfort in cooling mode.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections.
- All models feature an integrated board with humidifier and electronic air cleaner hookups.
- Insulated blower compartment, a slow-open gas valve, specially designed draft inducer motor and blower motor make it one of the
quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Easy door removal and replacement.
- Molded permanent filter.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance, two-stage thermostat recommended.)
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with Rheem Prestige Series® Super Quiet 80 Two Stage Downflow gas furnaces are available as optional accessories.