- The Rheem Value Series High Efficiency line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, or alcoves. Because of the low-profile 34 inch height, this model can be used vertically to satisfy most applications that traditionally call for a horizontal furnace.
- The design is certified by CSA.
- Low profile "34 inch" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections on upflow models.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides accessory hookups for an electronic air cleaner.
- A slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or right side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Control board diagnostics.
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Rheem Value Series gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.