The Features You Want
- The Compliant Scroll® Compressor
Uses an advanced technology that has fewer moving parts, is quieter, and longer lasting.
- Durable Cabinet/Water Management
The low-profile cabinet features a durable powder-paint finish for superior protection from the elements. Louvered panel kits are also available for added protection of the condensing coil.
- One-piece top over indoor section
- Drawn, painted durable base pan
- 1" raised flanges for supply/return air connections
- 1" Factory Installed Filter
There are also provisions for field installed 2" filters.
- High Static Motor Options
Direct or belt-drive options available to accommodate design conditions up to 1.5" of external static pressure.
- Control Box Access
Our electro-mechanical controls use proven, dependable technology to control all cooling and heating operations reliably and efficiently. Our numbered and color-coded wires make troubleshooting a breeze.
- Optional Electric Heater Kits
Factory or field installed kits available up to 24 kW.
- Forkable Base Rails
Allows for easy maneuvering and installation.
- Featuring Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Quiet, reliable Copeland® Compliant Scroll®
- Compressor 10-year limited warranties
- High-efficiency 13 and 14 SEER rating for economical cooling
- Available in both single-phase and three-phase models, and in capacities ranging from 3 through 5 tons
- Uses common roof curbs and is easily adaptable to either down discharge or side discharge to accommodate almost any installation requirement