Prestige Series™, Packaged Vertical (RPVV), 2-Stage Cooling/Heating, 27 EER, Geothermal Heat Pump equipped with Comfort Control System™.
- Components and design so highly evolved make Rheem geothermal units the most efficient energy saver anywhere.
- You get heating, central air conditioning, and domestic hot water... three important benefits from a single compact unit.
- The RPVV series units automatically adjust to satisfy changing weather conditions by using advanced Two-Stage compressors and variable speed air delivery system that responds to your comfort needs.
- Geothermal heating and cooling has no flame, no flue, no odors, and no danger of fumes.
- Independent consumer surveys rate geothermal systems as having the highest customer satisfaction compared to other types of heating and cooling systems.
- Unlike traditional air conditioners or heat pumps, geothermal units have no noisy outdoor fans to disturb you or your neighbors.
- The elegant yet durable design of the units ensures long life, dependable operation and low maintenance. The air coils are specifically treated for longevity.
- Superior air filtration improves indoor air quality. Compared to traditional fiberglass air filters, the MERV 11 removes up to 9 times more dust, 3 times longer and captures nearly 100% of pollen and spores.
|Name||Rheem RPVVA036JC1CLTS - 3 Ton 27 EER Packaged Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump, Copper With Coated Air Coil, Left Return|
|Gemaire Item Number||RPVVA036JC1CLTS|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RPVVA036JC1CLTS|
|SKU - PIM Number||1422491481740|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Hydronic Heat Pump|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|