- All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. Feature UltraTech™ Scroll 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics (see below), high/low pressure switches, and hard start kits.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower. The RRRL comes standard with variable speed motor with adjustable airflow in heating and cooling. The variable speed motor also comes with a interface that allows for dehumidification when used in continuous humidistat. The variable speed system is capable of 1 inch external static.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The stainless steel heat exchanger is a standard feature on RRRL. Two stage gas heat is standard on the RRRL models.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- On Demand Dehumidification
- ECM motor with adjustable airflow in both heating and cooling to 1.0" SP static capability
- Stainless steel heat exchanger as standard
- Two stage gas heat
|Name||Rheem RRRL-C049JK10XAUA - Classic 4 Ton, 15 SEER, R-410A, Rooftop Packaged Gas/Electric Unit, 100 KMBH, 208-230V, 1 Ph|
|Gemaire Item Number||RRRLC049JK10XAUA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RRRL-C049JK10XAUA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1399041970678|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||No |
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Air Flow||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||31|
|Maximum Fuse Size||50|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Sound Level (dBA)||78|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|