The Rheem RXRX-AR02 Sensor and Controller is a stand-alone carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor for use in determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers. The sensor measures the CO2 concentration in the ventilated space or duct. It is used in ventilation and air conditioning systems to control the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
- Device provides voltage output based on CO2 levels.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control.
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.