Models 611 are a non-flanged horizontal mount exhaust backdraft damper. The frame is galvanized steel with aluminum blades. The blades have a felt seal on the leading edge for quiet closing and better protection from the weather. Spring assisted to allow blades to open quickly. Ideal for use in roof curbs, duct work, or wall collars when using a fan or power roof ventilator. Only available for horizontal mount exhaust applications.
- Frame is Galvanized Steel.
- Conduit knockout provided for ease of electrical hook up.
- Easy to motorize. (order 411611 motor pack)
- 2" deep frame.
- Blades are 26 gauge Mill Finish Aluminum with galvanized reinforcement strip.
- Blades open freely to allow full opening and closing.
- Felt seal on leading edge of blades for quiet closing and better protection from the weather.
- Nylon bushings and stainless steel pivot pins
- Tie rod attached to all blades for simultaneous opening.
- Maximum recommended velocity is 2250 FPM Pressure- 1.0 in w.g - differential pressure
- Temperature -40°F to 180°F
- Motor packs.