An Air-Tite flat takeoff provides a tight seal when transitioning from a flat surface to a round pipe. The scoop helps direct airflow and improve air velocity and a built in damper which allows you to adjust air volume.
Air-Tite Takeoff Features:
- Available 4" thru 20"
- Available Styles: ATT - Plain, ATD - With Damper, ATS - With Scoop, ATSD - With Scoop and Damper
- Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel ASTM-A653 CS Type B
- Gauge: Tube 26 Gauge, Ring 26 Gauge
- Gasket: 1 1/2" Wide X 1/8" Thick High Tack Adhesive-Coated Neoprene Foam
- 4 Pre-drilled Screw Holes
- Manual Damper with Locking Handle
- Damper Fittings available with Standoff (available in 1 1/2" or 2" elevation)