- 4" Diameter, 10" Radius, 18" Overall Length.
- Dryer exhaust fitting (attic or floor joists).
- Replacement to the standard 4" elbow.
- 90 degree elbow for dryer venting.
- Deep drawn process made from .018" (26 gauge) aluminized steel.
- Distinct male and female ends.
- Engineered using ASHRAE methodology Engineering evaluation by Underwriters Laboratories proved the Dryer-Ell to be 500% more efficient than the typical 3.5" radius elbow.
- Larger radius and smooth interior.
- Gain 4.5 feet of duct run.
- Increases dryer efficiency.
- No 5 foot reduction.
- Replaces restrictive 3" radius elbow.
- Alternative to a booster fan.
- Long turn 90 degree elbow.
- 2-Piece construction for easy assembly.
- Fastening tabs for hook and twist assembly.
- Secondary securing accomplished with pre-drilled screw holes.
- Notch for exact Snaplock pipe fit